Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tuesday AM

It was a really full day yesterday. I got up and exercised, another really hot LONG shower. Talked with employees here in OKC. Went to Norman, Sam's for some beautiful fruit and fish, went by Son-In-Law's work and gave him his present, went to German restaurant "Ingrids" for a 3 Salad plate, broccoli salad, pea salad and 3 bean salad (food tastes so great here, I haven't had one thing that is SPICY HOT), went to BOA, got a pedicure, a massage, went to Arvest Bank, Radio Shak to get plug for my Acer laptop, Blockbuster for some chick flicks. Fixed myself a salad, fish and asparagus for super. I was going to bed, but it just seemed like so much stuff to be done. I finally did go to bed at about 9:30 pm. I remained asleep until 4am. So I am gaining on my hours of sleep.

It has been really GREAT to be home. My list of things that have to be done, is getting smaller. So now maybe I can rest, before I go to take my mom to her doctor appointments.

No comments: