Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Biggest Loser

I watched the new episode of "The Biggest Loser". It was so good. It made me cry when you see the weight that these people are going to try and lose. They were very inspiring. This season featured our beloved Dr. H, who shared with the teams how old and sick their bodies really were. Many folks were hit with a wake up call when they were told that although they might be only 20 something, their bodies were in such bad shape that it was like they were actually in their mid forties! They cried, I cried, mom or daughters cried, spouses cried. You would have cried too.

I look at some of the women. I used to be their size. 10 years ago. It has taken me that long to gradually work off the weight that slowed me down, made me feel old. As I have said before, my doctor said that this is the best thing for my heart and my diabetes. So today I am going to work a little hard, eat a little less and BE SO THANKFUL for my very loving husband, the beautiful day, my beautiful family and THANKFUL that I am healthy and very HAPPY! (Missing Bob A LOT)

No comments: